Become an INSIDER today!
Are you ready to become a Dealernews INSIDER? Well, there are two ways you can.
The new Dealernews is designed to exclusively serve the powersports vehicle dealer/retailer and service shop. If you work for or own a qualified retail operation in the United States or Canada (see below), you may apply for an INSIDER Premium account, which provides you with full content access to Dealernews.com and community access here, on the INSIDER site. Use your single set of login credentials to access both sites.
Dealernews defines a qualified retailer as a U.S. or Canadian-based:
- Powersports franchised new vehicle dealer – selling new powersports vehicles and PG&A
- Powersports non-franchised vehicle retailer – selling/servicing pre-owned powersports vehicles and PG&A
- Powersports service, performance and/or custom business
Because Dealernews serves the powersports Dealer/retailer, we offer INSIDER PREMIUM accounts FREE to qualified retail professionals.
What do you get as an INSIDER Premium account holder?
- Full access to public and premium editorial articles on Dealernews.com, including Special Reports, new research, DN Academy resources and the Dealernews historical archives
- A subscription to the award-winning DealerNEWS ALERT enewsletter, delivered to your email inbox twice a week.
- NEW! INSIDER Community access – where you can create your own profile, search for and connect with other Dealer and shop professionals, create and join working groups to solve retail and industry challenges, and more in a private, “retail only” environment. Make it your own – remember, we built it for you.
If you own or work for another type of powersports business – for example, a gear-only retailer, an ecommerce retailer, a manufacturer, a distributor, or an allied service, or you work in the powersports industry outside of the U.S. and Canada – you can still access the premium content on Dealernews.com by signing up for a regular INSIDER account. Dealernews offers these annual subscriptions at an affordable price.
But wait....there's more:
FREE LIMITED-TIME OFFER!
Don't qualify for a free INSIDER Premium account? Never fear!
You can still sign up for a free trial that entitles you to key INSIDER benefits.
Sign up now, receive full Dealernews.com content access for 30 days, and then upgrade to your official INSIDER subscription for only $99 for 12 months – that’s $200 off the
regular INSIDER subscription price!
Offer EXTENDED through February 28, 2017