The Dealernews INSIDER Program
There are two ways you can become an INSIDER, and it depends on where you work.
The new Dealernews is designed to exclusively serve the powersports vehicle dealer/retailer and service shop. If you work for or own a qualified retail operation in the United States or Canada (see below), you may apply for an INSIDER Premium account, which provides you with full content access to Dealernews.com and community access here, on the INSIDER site. Use your single set of login credentials to access both sites.
Dealernews defines a qualified retailer as a U.S. or Canadian-based:
- Powersports franchised new vehicle dealer – selling new powersports vehicles and PG&A
- Powersports non-franchised vehicle retailer – selling/servicing pre-owned powersports vehicles and PG&A
- Powersports service, performance and/or custom business
Because Dealernews serves the powersports Dealer/retailer, we offer INSIDER PREMIUM accounts FREE to qualified retail professionals.
What do you get as an INSIDER Premium account holder?
- Full access to public and premium editorial articles on Dealernews.com, including Special Reports, new research, DN Academy resources and the Dealernews historical archives
- A subscription to the award-winning DealerNEWS ALERT enewsletter, delivered to your email inbox twice a week.
- NEW! INSIDER Community access – where you can create your own profile, search for and connect with other Dealer and shop professionals, create and join working groups to solve retail and industry challenges, and more in a private, “retail only” environment. Make it your own – remember, we built it for you.
If you own or work for another type of powersports business – for example, a gear-only retailer, an ecommerce retailer, a manufacturer, a distributor, or an allied service, or you work in the powersports industry outside of the U.S. and Canada – you can still access the premium content on Dealernews.com by signing up for a regular INSIDER account. Dealernews offers these annual subscriptions at an affordable price.
ONE LOGIN. BOTH SITES.
Your Dealernews INSIDER login also is your login on Dealernews.com